Sunday, November 17, 2013

Adaptation

The other night, I made a bookmark. It's quite a simple pattern, but it looks pretty awesome.
So yesterday morning, when I felt like making a phone cozy, I spent ages looking through Ravelry and all the blogs I frequent trying to find the perfect pattern. Alas, while they are all awesome, none of them gave me that ping of inspiration. So I decided to adapt the bookmark pattern...
So, part way through it looked like this:
and by the end, it looked like this...

Not my best piece of work, but, it did work, lol. The important thing is that it fits my phone, and it was a learning experience... I suck at hand sewing and zips, lol.
So the next one I make will be better.
Onto dalek #2 for my friend at the library...

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic job Meg....you will get better with zips and hand sewing as time goes on...next time I visit I will show you how to hide the knots. Love...Mum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mum. Next time you visit you will jave to get here early so we have time lol.

      Delete